It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not


14 April 2011

No face to face FB


I'm trying to part myself from updating my FB status.  Somehow i feel it made me emotionally drained.  You know, once u post something then u'll tend to keep checking who "Like" your status? Who comment what? What should I reply? How should I reply so that it won't hurt others? and so on...It feels like too time consuming for me.

So I bare my thoughts & emotions on my blog instead. No more worries cos only less than 10 people the existence of this blog hahaha!!! (i think??)


I think I fall into that 19% ???

I'm the LIKER & STALKER!  can't deny that

So, which one are you??


p/s  i miss that "i post that songs 4u" 

source : Mashable



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...