It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not


27 April 2011

Mungkinkah anda kurang susu ibu & kasih sayang?


Mungkin kut, tu sebab ada orang cepat meroyan kat laman sosial.


So many things on my mind which I want to share in FB but then, there are so many fake people out there so I just blab it here.  Maybe I should just delete my fb account to save myself from 'irregular heartbeat' which could lead me to a severe heart attack after reading all their status.  2nd thought maybe I'll just let them be the way they are.  Lantaklah dorang (apa lantaklah in English eh?)


Prefer to leave my fb status blank than writing something that could hurt or embarrass someone or make myself   look like a fool (i did that when i gayat mula2 masuk fb dulu).


p/s   Sila penuhkan ilmu di dada (termasuklah ilmu psikologi) sebelum anda ghairah berdakwah di laman2 sosial (sebenarnya laman2 sosial ni tak la sosial sangatpun - nak buat lawakpun kena pikir 33x)


p/s/s   Thank you Mak sebab susukan saya dan adik2.  Sekarang saya faham kenapa mak paksa saya susukan anak2.  




LIFE IS SO BEAUTIFUL TO TAKE IT TOO SERIOUSLY - CHILL OUT!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...